Designed for the removal, installation and transportation (in the lowered position) of heavy duty truck transmissions that are raised by an in-ground or above-ground lift.
- Fully adjustable universal saddle with adjustable corner brackets and safety chain
- Safety overload system prevents jack from being used beyond its rated capacity
- 2" diameter, flash chromed, single stage ram provides added stability throughout the entire lift range
- Foot operated pump and lowering pedals allow use of both hands to position and align saddle with transmission
- Wide base with four 3-7/8" diameter heavy duty swivel ball bearing caster wheels provides stability and easy maneuvering
- NRI72531 Automotive to Heavy Duty Saddle Adapter
- NRI72001 Differential Adapter
- NRI72003 Fuller® Eaton® Roadranger® Adapter
|Low Lift Height||45.75"
|High Lift Height||74.25"
|Base Dimensions||38" x 38"
|Shipping Weight||292 lbs.