Designed for the removal, installation and transportation (in the lowered position) of transmissions and transfer cases on passenger cars, vans and light trucks that are raised by an in-ground or above-ground lift. Double pump piston design raises the jack to the load and raises the load twice as fast as any single pump design.
- Fully adjustable universal saddle with hand adjustable corner brackets and safety chain
- Safety overload system prevents jack from being used beyond its rated capacity
- Foot operated pump and lowering pedals allow use of both hands to position and align saddle with transmission
- Two-stage flash chromed rams inhibit rust from entering hydraulic system
- Wide base with four easy rolling 4" diameter swivel ball bearing caster wheels, provides stability and easy maneuvering
- 2 times faster rising action without load or with a load up to 400 pounds
|Base Size||34" x 37"
|Lift Range - High||72"
|Lift Range - Low||35-1/2"
|Saddle Tilt - Forward||42°
|Saddle Tilt - Side||±12°
|Shipping Weight||178 lbs.
|Saddle Tilt - Back||46°