A heavy-duty floor jack designed for a variety of automotive shop uses including the added capacity and maximum lift height required to handle most SUV and 1 Ton+ service trucks
- Steel hydraulic block constructions includes a double pump piston design that quickly raises the jack to the maximum height
- Long, two piece handle with knurled hand grip and foam handle sleeve provides
- Ease of pumping
- Longer reach for positioning under overhang
- Ease for transportation and storage
- Ease of pumping in tight quarters when second handle section is removed
- 4" low and 21-3/8" maximum lift heights (without saddle adapter)
- 7" low and 24-3/8" maximum lift heights (with saddle adapter)
- Safety by-pass system protects pressure cylinder
- Safety overload system prevents jack from being used beyond its rated capacity
- Heavy duty chassis for added strength and dependability
- NRI 71303 3" saddle extension adapter
|Low Lift Height||4"
|High Lift Height||21.375"
|Shipping Weight||106 lbs.