Designed for the removal, installation and transportation (in the lowered position) of transmissions and transfer cases on passenger cars, vans and light trucks that are raised by an in-ground or above-ground lift.
- U.S. Patent No. 7,171,807
- Air/hydraulic foot pump provides hands free operation and easy, convenient lifting
- Metered pump valve provides safe lowering of load
- Fully adjustable universal saddle with hand adjustable corner brackets and safety chain
- Safety overload system prevents jack from being used beyond its rated capacity
- Two-stage flash chromed rams inhibit rust from entering hydraulic system
- Wide base with four easy rolling 4” diameter polyurethane, swivel ball bearing caster wheels (one is a locking caster wheel) provides stability and easy maneuvering
- Polyurethane wheels provide protection for tile and epoxy floors
|Lift Range - High||75"
|Lift Range - Low||36"
|Base Size||34" x 34"
|Saddle Tilt - Forward||42°
|Saddle Tilt - Back||46°
|Saddle Tilt - Side||±12°
|Shipping Weight||175 lbs.