For easy movement of vehicles that have been rendered inoperable due to engine/transaxle removal or other mechanical problems. Frees up lifts and floor jacks for other work to be performed. Used in automobile repair, collision repair, and vehicle inspection applications.
- Supports a vehicle with or without tires
- Allows FWD vehicle to be easily moved in the service bay when drive train has been removed
- Universal design fits any car without the need for additional vehicle adapters
- Quick and independent width and height adjustments. Fully adjustable outriggers to fit any vehicle frame width. Threaded lift saddles with rubber pads are independently adjustable and provide maximum frame protection
- Does not require installation to the subframe or engine/transaxle cradle mounting holes
- Can be used in pairs for maximum maneuverability in tight places
- Four 6" diameter ball bearing mounted swivel caster wheels rated at 900 lbs. capacity each
|Length Adjustment||30" to 60"
|Shipping Weight||65 lbs.
|Height Adjustment||12.75" to 15.75"